Thought Rock is pleased to share the following AXELOS webinar with our community.
An ITIL® Case Study: Adopting and Adapting ITIL at the University of Newcastle
Presented by Sharon Mossman from the University of Newcastle.
During the webinar Sharon will discuss how the university has been using the ITIL framework to improve the quality of service to their customers for a number of years.
Date and time:
Thursday, 12 March, 2015 1:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT)
Thursday, 12 March, 2015 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Thursday, 12 March, 2015 2:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Thursday, 12 March, 2015 6:30 pm, India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
During this webinar you will be able to learn:
- What business and technical challenges ITIL has helped the university overcome
- How Sharon approached ITIL's adoption and the biggest challenges she faced
- What went right and what didn't
- How ITIL is helping drive continual improvement of service quality
- Sharon's top five ITIL do's and dont's!
There will also be a question and answer session following Sharon's presentation.